Professional chefs cite the cooking accuracy as just one of the reasons they love to cook with propane. Immediate, controllable, and precise!
Gas ovens heat quicker and cook more bake more evenly.
Less overall heat in the kitchen than when cooking with electric.
Some advantages of cooking with Propane:
- Propane ranges give instant heat. This means there is no wasted time waiting for the range or stove to heat up or cool down.
- Propane ranges and stoves cool off faster than other ranges and stoves. This is a great safety feature especially with children and pets.
- Propane ranges and stoves cook food evenly. Propane covers more of your pots and pans, eliminating hot spots so you can avoid burning or scorching your food.
- Propane gives you more of a precise temperature control.
- Propane allows you to have precise temperature control