Where is my tank?
Above ground tanks are usually easy to spot, often up against the house or garage. Underground tanks can be a little trickier. Depending upon if you use it for just the house or have perhaps a second tank for the pool heater, you would be looking for a dome cover which is approximately 17 inches in diameter. It has to be within a 100’of where we park the propane delivery truck! Give us a call, we will help you.
How Do I Read My Gauge?
To read the gauge on your tank, simply lift up the cover of the tank. The
gauge needle indicates the percentage of propane remaining in your tank. By
the way, a tank is considered full when filled to approximately 80%-85%.
When should I call?
If you are signed up for Pulver’s automatic delivery service, you probably will not have to call at all unless there has been an unexpected usage. An example of this might be that generally you use the pool heater on weekends, but his year you had a family reunion and it was on for a full week.
Calling at 25%-30% gives both Pulver and yourself plenty of time to make a convenient delivery.
- Aesthetically pleasing as only a dome cover approximately 17 inches in diameter is seen.
- Large capacity of storage
- 120 gallon water capacity UG tank: Used for all or combination of Range-Dryer-Fireplace-Water Heater
- 500 gallon water capacity UG tank: Used for all of the above noted for 120 tank, but also would have heat or pool/spa heater. Possibly separate tank for generator.
- 1000 gallon water capacity UG tank: Larger storage for homes or businesses with higher BTU loads
- Pulver is responsible for tank maintenance on company-owned above ground tanks.
- Financial investment in equipment is non-existent when it is Pulver system.
- Smaller tank sizes are available for minimal users.
- 59 gallon water capacity AG tank: Used for just one or a combination of Range-Dryer-BBQ
- 120 gallon water capacity AG tank: Used for water heater or fireplace, alone or in combination with appliances noted above
- 2-120 gallon water capacity AG tank: (Used for heat, pool heater, spa heater, small generator, alone or in combination with all of the above noted for 59 & 120 gallon tanks
- 3 or more 120 gallon water capacity AG tanks are generally used at business locations where the need has been predetermined by a Pulver expert.